Soundbars are very different from the standard speakers that you always see here and there. The function is the same, but the style and the way it works is different. The reason for choosing a soundbar is different when you are using a computer. When it comes to a 4K TV, you need a sound system that can match the quality.
You may notice that as technology is advancing, the display systems are getting slimmer. To keep up with this evolution, you need a multi-purpose speaker that can support your TV. The feeble speakers of your television don’t offer you that much of a drive. However, efficient speakers can surely give you that without sticking out like a sore spot. Powerful speakers nowadays blend in with the environment while performing at their utmost.
Other Soundbar Guides:
It means that smaller houses can enjoy using soundbars without any issue. No doubt, most speakers are front-facing, but they are capable of projecting sound confidently in such a way that you feel as if it is surrounding you. The booming sound makes you think that every direction is producing music.
The only issue with soundbars is that if you end up selecting a poor one, you will find the built-in speakers better. That is why it is very critical for you to choose the right one. We have tested several speakers and enlisted the best. You can check the following list out to get a soundbar that suits your TV.
Best Soundbars for TV
1. Sonos Playbar
- Connectivity: Optical cord, 3.5 mm port, and Wi-Fi
- Sound quality: High clarity at low volume with incredible surround atmosphere
- Price: Affordable
Sonos has made it enchanting to watch your TV now. Its playbar is designed to deliver crisp sound under all conditions. You can indeed say that this all-in-one speaker covers all your entertainment and gaming needs. With only two cords, you can set it up and enjoy watching shows and videos. It supports a 5.1 surround system making it all the better to experience your theater at home. What makes it even more attractive is that it is fully-functional with Alexa.
It has an application that you can install to control it through your mobile phone. If you cannot understand discussions, you can merely enhance clarity. And if you are staying up the night watching your favorite movie, you can activate Night Sound. It will automatically lower the volume while raising the crispness. Sonos playbar makes the price worth it.
- Confident surround caliber
- It can be managed via application
- Works fine with Alexa
- Has several facilitating functions
- Speakers are aligned in an array
- It has three tweeters and works excellent with games
- The stereo sound is weak
- Has only one input
- Works better with some TVs
2. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
- Connections: Bluetooth, Optical input, 3.5mm AUX, and Coaxial input
- Sound quality: Impressive bass and detailed sound
- Price: Highly affordable compared to the Playbar
Bose solo sound system provides you with the simplicity that you use to hear more from your Television. It is only a single soundbar that engulfs your room with sounds of your favorite program and tracks. With different sound effects, you get to enjoy clarity. Since you can switch between modes, its dialogue mode highlights every word that you hear. There are different connectivity options that you can use without any positioning issues.
The solo sound system uses efficient technologies for delivering clearer and richer sounds. You can adjust it anywhere because you have no issue to worry about. You can simply use the remote to control the soundbar as you want. Additionally, you can even unleash the bass using the remote! This soundbar will produce the treble for your live music and tracks.
- It is very cheap compared to its high-resolution sound
- There is a remote that can control it
- It is very simple to use with different connectivity options
- The bass mode supports dense songs
- There is no application for controlling it
- The sound reach is limited
3. AccuVoice AV203 Sound Bar TV Speaker
- Connectivity: Coaxial input, 3.5mm slot, and Optical input
- Sound quality: Exceptional sound levels
- Price: Cheap in comparison with the top two soundbars
If you are tired of raising the volume of your TV to hear and understand the words, it is better if you switch to AccuVoice AV203. This soundbar uses neodymium magnets for delivering a steady output. There are seven levels of voice boosting that you take advantage of for making the sound clearer. Once you adjust it wherever you want, it uses PhaseCue for creating an immersive environment. Indeed, this soundbar gets most of its fame from its ability to produce 3d surround sound.
AV203 is quite easy to install since all you have to do is plug the cable. Once you do it, you will be able to control it with a remote. Thus, your fingertips can control the soundbar.
- The sound clarity is fascinating
- It is very easy to install
- Every word is defined efficiently
- It is highly affordable
- The stereo quality is inefficient
- There is no Bluetooth connectivity
4. VIZIO SB3621 n-F8M 36” 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and 3.5 mm jack
- Sound quality: Room-shaking bass with clear sound
- Price: Cheap
On the market, there are several soundbars. They are all clearing up the sound, but you want something more. You want to feel the bass without having to buy big woofers. Well, this soundbar is designed in such a way that you get to enjoy the treble capable of shaking your room.
What we like about this soundbar is that you are not restricted to a specific connection. Even when the soundbar is connected with the television, you can connect it with your mobile phone via Bluetooth and play the music. It is not only affordable but straightforward to purchase.
- Suitable for playing tracks
- The clarity of sound is very high
- Immersive surround environment is developed
- Is cheaper in price
- Has the option of Bluetooth connectivity
- The sound range is not that wide
- It works well with specific televisions
5. Sound Bar 30W Bluetooth Speaker
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, AUX audio cable, RCA cable, and Remote control
- Sound quality: Premium acoustic sound with effective noise reduction
- Price: Cheaper compared the other listed speakers
You always need bass even when you are playing games just to feel the effects. This issue of yours is resolved when you purchase the 3D Sound Bar. It has a built-in subwoofer which delivers not only enhanced bass but crisp sound. It works well with TV shows, music, and movies. What makes this soundbar even more enchanting is that sounds are dispersed using its wide-range tweeters. This is how you get to experience the cinematic quality.
You can connect this impressive soundbar using the Bluetooth. Control it with your mobile phone only using your fingers. Your joy is doubled when you get to enjoy its affordability.
- It has the facility of Bluetooth connectivity
- Has multiple connectivity options
- The price is very cheap
- Strong bass and better surround quality
- Needs care in handling
- The stereo clarity is inefficient
6. VIZIO SB3820-C6 38-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
- Connections: Bluetooth, Remote, and AUX input
- Sound quality: Minimum distortion with maximum bass
- Price: It is quite cheap
The 2.0 Soundbar offers you what other soundbars lack. It uses two amazing stereo speakers for enforcing the quality of sound. The harmonic distortion is less than 1 percent which allows the music to spread in your whole room. This soundbar possesses not only the style but also the caliber.
You will find it hard to believe, but for experiencing bass, you don’t need a separate subwoofer. This soundbar is sufficient for all your musical needs, and you can enjoy dynamic listening without having to purchase anything else. There are several buttons on the soundbar, but you can use Bluetooth connectivity to control it as well. Using the 2.0 soundbar is very easy, and you will find it soon as well.
- Highly affordable
- It has a beautiful design that suits your room
- The powerful stereo speakers liven up your music
- You can stream your favorite music via Bluetooth
- The surround range is not wide
- There are not many connectivity options
- It gives optimal performance with certain television systems
7. TaoTronics Soundbar
- Connections: Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Optical input, and RCA
- Sound quality: Sound capable of making your room a theater
- Price: The price is very low
If you have a smaller room and you need to experience booming bass, get the TaoTronics soundbar. Some customers instead of purchasing a soundbar for their living room buy one for their bedroom. In such rooms, powerful speakers are not needed. This soundbar can make your bedroom full of cinematic sounds. You live the movie rather than watching it.
The size of this soundbar is small, but you shouldn’t compare it with its strength. The powerful dual speakers offer you the immersive atmosphere that you crave for. Since there are multiple connectivity options, you can use the one that you deem suitable. You have the accessibility of both Bluetooth and remote so you can switch between two anytime you want.
- It is very simple to use and facilitates the user with several options
- There are various connectivity options
- Is compact and powerful as well
- The bass is superb and so can be said about the stereo
- The reach of both surround and stereo is small
- Cannot support deeper songs
8. Sanwo Black Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Home Theater TV Stereo Speaker
- Connections: Bluetooth, RCA, and 3.5 mm jack
- Sound quality: Immersive atmosphere in an instant
- Price: Affordable
Sometimes, you want a mix of several features such as bass, stereo, and surround. However, the price of such soundbars is very high, and you are unable to empower the speakers of your TV. We have made it easier for you to purchase such a soundbar by adding Sanwo Stereo Speaker. It is not only affordable but offers you the combination of all efficient features that you need.
Using this soundbar, you don’t feel restricted at all. For instance, there are different options for the connection that you can use. Whenever you feel like using your mobile phone, you can either use the Bluetooth or the 3.5mm jack. This way, your songs get to live through powerful speakers.
- Very simple to use
- You just have to connect and play
- The bass is deep and the stereo is crisp
- The price is not that high
- Fits nicely
- It requires careful handling
- The reach is limited and not suitable for large rooms
- There are disruptions in Bluetooth range
9. Sonos Beam
- Connections: HDMI input and Digital optical input
- Sound quality: Pulling in an atmosphere of sound
- Price: Affordable
Some individuals want a soundbar that matches the delicacy of their TV. If you are one of them, we can ensure that you will come to like Sonos Beam. This soundbar is more than enough for your room with its high-quality speakers. It works efficiently with Alexa, and you can control it using the AI program. Yeah, it is a relaxing thing that you don’t have to get up. Using your voice, you can use its different functions.
It doesn’t have a subwoofer or Dolby Atmos, but still, it is highly capable in its price range. You can adjust it anywhere you want and enjoy the limitless experience of harmonious sounds.
- Built-in Alexa and works precisely with it
- Very stylish and delivers empowered sound
- You can even use Siri
- The absence of Dolby Atmos
- It cannot support much bass
10. TaoTronics Sound Bar Wired Wireless Bluetooth Audio
- Connections: 3.5mm jack, RCA AUX, Coaxial, Bluetooth, and Optical input
- Sound quality: Attractive bass and high-quality sound
- Price: Affordable
This soundbar is more or less like a small package but gives you the taste of all basic ingredients. To enforce the stereo quality, there are four powerful speakers. They work together to make sounds surround you in a compact way. Now, you know about the stereo but what about the bass? To bring you deep bass, two passive radiators perform efficiently.
What makes this soundbar effective is its durability. Mostly, soundbars offer quality but not durability. This speaker is designed in such a way that it offers both the fantastic sound and strong reliability. When it comes to the convenient use, you can either use the remote or the buttons. Its affordability is just the bonus that you get along with it.
- There are several connectivity options
- Sound and bass quality is impressive
- It is durable
- Very convenient to use
- Works the best with certain televisions
- The reach is bound
Buying guide for users needing a soundbar
You have to admit that soundbars are not only slim but very simple to set up. Purchasing a good soundbar can create an immersive surround system of sound at an affordable price. The difficult thing is all about buying one. After all, the diversity of available options contributes a lot in confusing you.
To help you out, we have made a buying guide and you can read it anytime. It will give you directions to the soundbar that fulfills your needs. So, just lean back and read on. Following are some important points that you should keep in mind when you are about to buy a soundbar:
You should know that despite any soundbar that you choose, it will be no doubt an improvement over the normal TV speakers. Though you have to make decisions and just like any other process, the very first decision is extra crucial. It is all about getting a soundbar together with a subwoofer or not.
A subwoofer is a speaker driver with the function of low-frequency audio reproduction. Just imagine, exploding bombs, rumbling bass and so on. It will play a supporting role and will add a powerful punch to the sound and rumble of your TV. Basically, it creates a fuller sound and projects the sound throughout your room. When it comes to purchasing, some soundbars arrive with effective soundbars while with some, you need to purchase them. It is better if you research a little before coming to a decision.
It is not that there is a specific connection that you must have. Mostly, you will only require a cable for connecting the TV with the soundbar. Out of all the options like optical and 3.5 mm input, the most preferable is HDMI. Compared to the optical input, more audio formats are supported by it. It means that you get more immersive and quality sound with HDMI.
Dolby Atmos and Channels
When you are wandering around, you usually see terms and numbers which seem to confuse you. There are numbers such as 5.1 and 3.1 and they refer to both the presence of subwoofer and the number of channels. Drivers are referred by the first number while the next number tells you about the subwoofer. If there is a zero, it means that you will not get a subwoofer. Two points out that there two drivers and so on.
The presence of the third number tells that Dolby Atmos is supported by the soundbar. Some don’t know about this technology so let us tell you a little about it. It is all about the surround atmosphere that you experience when you watch a movie. Soundbars supporting it offer better sound and bass experience.
If you are not impressed by a soundbar and its capability, it will be worth to invest your time in Soundbases. These are similar to soundbars but a lot thicker. They are capable of covering large rooms without having to rely on subwoofers.
That is the quality that you can definitely enjoy!